Our School aims to
- Provide fun and inspiring classes for students whether attending for fun, fitness, to make friends or for students wishing to prepare themselves for a career in dance.
- Offer our students a diversity of dance styles and classes to cater for the many diverse needs and goals of its students.
- Provide the highest quality of training available while nurturing the love of dance first and foremost. We promote a kind and caring atmosphere which provides a real sense of community for students and parents alike.
- Our school firmly believes that success isn’t measured by a trophy. We believe in working together to achieve our goals. We encourage our students to not compare themselves with one another but to challenge their own individual abilities.
- Give every student the opportunity to enter the magical world of stage and performance.
- Give students the option to enter performances, examinations and eisteddfods.
- Encourage students to express themselves and their individuality through the movement of dance. We strive to provide an environment which is nurturing and confidence building to a healthy mind, body and spirit.
- Provide the best possible tuition for students, ensuring our teachers are trained extensively in their own field and are constantly updating their training methods. All teachers have met the requirements of the’ working with children’ checks.
Tuition Available in
- Classical Ballet Royal Academy of Dance Syllabus (Primary – Advanced 1)
- Jazz / Funk
- Street / Hip Hop
- Modern / Contemporary
- Ladies Classes
- Pre School Classes
- Strength & Stretch
Tuition is available to students 3yrs – Adults.